Friday, March 04, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It's snowing again! Just last week, I thougt for sure that spring is here, and look what we have here now! I took Libby out for a walk to snap some pictures. She did not particularly like the wet snow, but was game enough to put on her fleece lined rain coat and accompany me on this slippery mission.



The snow-covered cherry trees lining the centre boulevard in Aoyama cemetary forms a nice canopy.



And this playground stands desserted.



I have to leave for my cooking lesson in 30 minutes, but I think I will take the subway this time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, you and Sara missed it. Lots of slush though so it wasn't pretty.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of Libby, she looks so sweet.
It's been snowing in England too...

Unknown said...

Thanks, Keiko. Yeah, Libby is the sweetest.