Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Only In Japan

Someone has gone and invented a camera for your doggie! Called Wonderful Shot, it's a digital camera with an 8MG memory card, strapped on to the dog's collar. You can take pictures with a click of the remote control. The sales pitch is "See what your dog sees."

Now, I got suckered into buying the dog bark translator “Bowlingual” to find out that the only thing that Libby ever says are “I feel lonely” “Please don’t leave me by myself” “Play with me!” No such thing as “I am happy!” “I love you!” for when she’s happy she doesn’t speak!

So I will not pay almost $90 for a doggie cam to find out what Libby sees. I know exactly what she sees: the food on my plate, people’s knees, bushes, grass, cats, and the occasional doggie butts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a very nice action shot...

Anonymous said...

nice doggie, how much do you want for it?

Unknown said...

Dog walker for an hour: 15 dollars
Boarding fee for one night: 35 dollars
Vet bill last year: 800 dollars

The companionship of Libby for at least the next ten years: priceless